Many of your questions about PythonAnywhere are likely to be answered below. If not, the best place to get support is in our Forums. We monitor them to make sure that every question gets answered, and you get the added benefit that other PythonAnywhere customers can help you out too. They're also a nice place for a chat
If you want, you can access an even broader group of people by asking your questions on StackOverflow; we check all posts there tagged with pythonanywhere daily, and reply if no-one else has already solved the problem.
But if you want to ask your questions in private and get responses over email, you can use the "Send feedback" link at the top of any page on PythonAnywhere. We'll be alerted and will get back to you ASAP. You can also email us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want help about Python programming generally (as opposed to PythonAnywhere), you can buy 1:1 live Python help at Codementor.
The help pages have the following sections -- hopefully you can jump straight to one that describes what you're looking for help with!
- I'm a beginner learning Python
- I've got an existing web app that I'm trying to deploy
- I'm looking at an error message in a console
- I'm looking at an error message in my web app
- I'm trying to figure out how to get a particular tool or feature to work
- I'm a teacher looking to use PythonAnywhere for education
- A few other topics
- Some older/miscellaneous guides
- A few other step-by-step guides
I'm a beginner learning Python
We have lots of beginners on PythonAnywhere! Here's a very quick step-by-step tutorial you might want to start with: